Rules And Regulations
We have everything you need!
- NO SWIMMING AT ANY TIME.
- Please drive carefully — there is a 10 mph speed limit, and only park in designated car parks.
- Help keep the park tidy by using the litter bins provided.
- The playing of loud music, on any part of site, is strictly forbidden.
- People causing a nuisance and spoiling other visitors’ enjoyment, on or off the water, will be asked to leave and no refund given.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead. There are specific areas where dogs can be exercised, but under no circumstances must they be allowed to foul the beach areas, car park, children’s play areas or campsite.
- Receipts for payment will be given and must be retained in case of a query.
- The park is open to the public from dawn until dusk.
- No night fishing, all fish to be returned to the lake.
Water sports users
- All water sports users must report to Reception on arrival.
- Insurance must be shown before going on the water. Third-party insurance with minimum cover of £2,000,000 is required.
- Observe to basic law “board sailors and dinghies on the starboard tack have right of way”.
- Buoyancy aids should be worn.
- No powered craft or inflatable equipment on the lake at any time.
- Bookings made via the website require payment in full at the time of booking. When booked this is non-refundable.
- We will be happy to rearrange your booking for alternative dates subject to availability within 14 days of arrival.
- Amendments made within 14 days of your arrival unfortunately cannot be dealt with.
Bosworth Water Trust is accessible to all.
All entrances to buildings and services are accessible on ground level with no steps. Dedicated toilets and parking are available for customers with mobility problems. For access to the disabled parking facility please press the red help button at the second barrier.
Visit us for an hour or stay a few days
Open 364 days a year - 9AM UNTIL 7PM (LAST ENTRY 6PM)
CARAVANS & MOTOR HOMES
Bosworth Water Park & Attractions
Bosworth Water Park
With a range of heritage, family-fun, camping and adventure activity offerings, there's something for everyone in the family - from grand-parents, to mums and dads, teens, young ones and even toddlers. Dogs are also welcome too!
CARP Fishing Pools
Set adjacent to the main Water Park fishing lakes, there are three Carp pools which provide the more serious angler with a quiet location dedicated to fishing.
We have lakes that are avaliable for day and night fishing.
Christmas Tree Farms
With more than 300,000 trees to choose from, you can be assured of finding the perfect tree for your home, garden or business premises.
Bosworth Water Park
Tel: 01455 291876
Email: [email protected]